- due to a plane problem and a missed connection,
the hubs and I were given a one-night stay in a nice hotel
and our long flight from Chicago to Tokyo
was upgraded to a better airline!
- arrived home about midnight this past Sunday night,
but didn't have to work until Monday afternoon,
thank you manager and thank you Jesus.
- have been really enjoying wearing my new clothes
purchased from Amurrica,
especially this red trench coat.
- so happy to be reunited with my Moto-cat!
- miss my TN family so much already,
and really wish that I could get my CA family
and my TN family all in one place
and join them there forever.
- almost finished unpacking!
That's a big deal for this un-packing hater.
- glad to be away from all that country music. ^^
- so happy to be sleeping in my own bed,
wish I could be there right now.
- TN is really dark at night.
- Korea is never dark.
- can't believe it's December!
- I hope Christmas doesn't come and go too fast.
Being a teacher in Korea = not having any time off for Christmas :(
- I must go hunt down some caffeine.